29 August, 2010

Fun challenge

A white space challenge! The Week 4 challenge at Scrapbook Outlets NZ, Celebrate NZ comp, was Remoteness, so we had to do a LO with white space! It co-incided with a little fun challenge I was having with a friend, to do a black and white space LO with a pop of colour. LOL! Good timing! I have to say that white space is growing on me! The journalling says "Celebrate her Kiwi Ingenuity in buying a pair of children's slipperswith grip rubber soles to put over her own boots that were slipping on the snow and ice. The 2 hour walk and views was worth the few $ for the socks" Queenstown, Skytrail, 2010

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is stunning!!! i absolutely love your layouts & hope to be inspired to finally scrapbook my kiddos while being on the DT with you at SGC!! Fun Times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sue! I'm attempting a Lo with white space at the moment and it is harder than it looks.
    Great idea with the grippy soles too, funny but I could see that working. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. white space is good ... and your layout is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...