24 September, 2010

Photoshop play!

This is my entry for the Week 8 comp over at Scrapbook Outlet. The theme was Maori Design and we had to include some paper weaving and?or korus (swirls). I paper weaved 4 hearts to make a flower (took hours LOL!) I then embossed them with clear. I also clear embossed the fussy cut swirls. I was playing in photoshop the other day and got this cool effect on this photo of my DS's GF and so wanted to use it. She was dressed for a friend's Arabian night's party.
 So.. this is what I came up with! I had so much fun doing this LO!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sue, that woven flower/hearts is fabulous! Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours on your scrolls and what a cool flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing flower sue! The LO is very cool too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...