12 November, 2010

A Day in Paradise

While in Aitutake, friends took us out in their boat for a dream day at some outer islands. We snorkelled, wandered on the whitest sand bars and had lunch at their little hideaway bach on One-Foot Island. We took salad and buns etc with us and Andrew cooked fresh marinated tuna, on the BBQ. What an awesome day!!
This is a quick, mostly Cricut cut layout! The leafy/flower frame is cut from my new Elegant Cake Art cartridge. This cart is so cool! It is designed by Martha Stewart and includes a lot of her punch shapes, e.g lace and lace borders.
The letters I cut from the Storybook cartridge, which I have layered with a shadow letter and covered with Glossy Accents. The other flowers and leaves are from my stash of left-overs from other projects!

Check my blog  tomorrow ( my blog-hop day) for a great special on Cricut products at Scottie Crafts! Meanwhile pop over to Sarah's blog today for Day 5 of the Blog-hop and see her wonderful project, prizes and specials on offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...