21 April, 2011

Autumn Escape

What a weekend! So much fun! It was so great to meet Carol, in person, after so long 'knowing her'! And Jane! I had the best travelling companion in Annelie, who kept me awake as we chatted the whole way there and back. My roomy and one of my table mates was the lovely Teryl and it was so cool catching up with so many other scrappy friends, Cherie, Ann, Lianne, Lisa ..... The work and organisation that Nic, Lucy and their team put into the retreat was really amazing!
Here is a layout that I did, for my local group challenge, 'Autumn' and a couple of  AE photos.


Have a great Easter everyone!
Sue x

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Never been to one of these, would be so much fun. Yummy LO, love those leaves!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....What a fun looking weekend!! So love Autumn and your LO reflects that beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Autumn layout ... love the rich colours ... and please tell me all that stuff in the boot doesn't belong to our Swedish friend ... lol ... just kidding, honest!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...