07 April, 2011

Your Day - SGC and layout class

Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight is a sketch. An easy sketch for cardmakers or scrapbookers. There are great prizes up for grabs in the random draw, by our 3 awesome sponsors, Stampfairy for international entries and Sassy Cheryl's and Jonna Sheen for Aus/NZ entries. Below I have two takes on the sketch, a  card and a layout, but go check out the other great samples here!



I am also running this layout as a class at Scottie Crafts on May 5th. If you would like to join in email Adrienne at Scotties, customerservice@scottiecrafts.co.nz.

Have a great week,
Sue x

2 comments:

  1. hi sue!
    this lo is sooo beautiful. and they look beautiful too. love the white round lace thing in the back of the photo. and all that lovely lace and bling, bling makes it so romantic, just perfeclty done, everything goes so well togheter.hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my computer back and am finally able to blog surf again. Just wanna say I LOVE this layout and your card is so cute! That paper is divine! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...