• Rayon seam binding (1 metre)
• TH Distress Stains
• Cardstock circles (1 ½ inch)
• Button or brad of choice (for centre)
• Xyron sticker maker
• Water spritzer
• Plastic gloves
• Heat gun
1. Randomly stain seam binding with 2 or more stains of choice. (Leave a little white space as well)
2. Spritz with water to mingle colours. Leave to dry or use heat gun
3. Run a cardstock circle through the Xyron sticker maker.
4. Starting on the outside edge of the circle sticker, attach the ribbon, pleating as you go.
5. Continue, in a spiral, until nearly at the centre. Cut and stick the end into the centre.
6. Attach button or brad.
So simple!! Have fun!