12 October, 2011

My last SGC post - so sad!

Sadly this is my last layout for the Southern Girls Challenge. After a year on the team, I am stepping down, but there are so many new girls joining the team, that there will be endless inspiration! Of course, now I get to enter the challenges and still enjoy the fun, but I will miss the very chatty, friendly girls on the team!! :(

The topic this fortnight is 'Slugs and Snails', so pop on over to Southern Girls and join the fun!
Well, Lloyd's big day is this weekend! We are heading off early tomorrow morning.
I am so excited!!! Hope the weather is kind, because they are having the ceremony on a little island in Sydney harbour and then back to the mainland for the reception.
Soooo.... lots more wedding layouts coming up!!
Cheers,
Sue x

1 comment:

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...