I thought it would be fun to do a layout combining the requirements of more than one challenge. This gorgeous girl is my new daughter-in-law!
The Paper Variety; Black/White with a kiss of colour (mauve)
Southern Girls; Sparkle (all the rhinesones on the lacy punch strips dont show well on the photo!)
Get Creative: Irini 's Challenge; List 12 elements on your LO - so here goes!
1. Prima Crystals
2. Pink Paislee Mistable Journal tag
3. Glitz Designs Glitzer (word 'Dream')
4. Handmade flower
5. Hand dyed seambinding
6. Heart trinket
7. Kaisercraft rub-on (wee scallop frame)
8. Kaisercraft rhinestones (on punched lace strips behind photo)
9. Purple vellum (photo mat)
10. Basic Grey paper (background)
11. Echo Park paper (lacy punched strip)
12. Autumn Leaves stamp (flourish)
I must say that crappy weather makes great scrappy weather!! New Zealand has not been smiled on by the sun much this summer!