16 February, 2012

Yummy Prima

I had so much fun at CHA with Adrienne! Long hours, lots of laughs, colossal meals, shopping and inspiration, inspiration, inspiration!!
No doubt when Scotties open their new store at 4a ........................, Adrienne will have up a photo I took of her and the wonderful Tim Holtz!
In store, also, there is bound to be masses of beauitful new Prima from CHA, just like the gorgeous stuff I have used on this layout below!
My handsome son!! Dont you love it when they have to get dressed up?!!

Have a great weekend,
Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lo and go you for showing off your Handsome son.. Sounds like you had a fab time at CHA you lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it ... that's all you are going to share about CHA ... come on ... a little more would be good.

    Fabbo layout ... and definitely a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...