18 April, 2012

Prima Prima!

I have so much Prima in my stash! Its time to stop oogling it and start using it! So here is a layout using the



The papers are from the Fairy Belle collection. Perfect papers for more wedding photos! I have put a little irridescent medium over the flowers to soften them and inked parts of the background paper to highlight those colours. The lacy cut has been done using the Paper Lace cricut cartridge.

This second layout I did a few weeks ago but didnt get around to putting it on my blog. This one is using the Nature Garden Collection. I am loving the Prima Vintage charms and their very cute stamps! The little bird stamps are so useful, especially as the set has one facing each direction!
The cricut cut lacy frame is from the Damask Decor cartridge and some of Martha Stewarts gorgeous punches will pretty up any page!


All these papers and Cricut cartridges are available from Scottie Crafts.
Cheers,
Sue :)



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh - your scrapping is just SO pretty!! ooh every detail is just gorgeous and the colour!! wow

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...