07 May, 2012

Cherish

Challenge Me Happy has a black/white/red challenge for this  round.
Keiren and Dave's little Emelie was wearing the perfect little cutie outfit for this challenge!

I cut the frame from the Cricut Cartridge, Fancy Frames. I have had the heart border in my stash for a while and cant remember what cart it was in! The poppy is Prima, the rub-on word is Kaisercraft (been in my stash awhile also!) and the bling strip is Recollections.
Heather's challenge for the Frosted Designs bloghop is to use strips of paper, so I have punched some strips of paper with a MS border punch, as part of the background.
Cheers,
Sue :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the minimalistic LO you have made. The simplicity make it look "clean" and "crisp" Love it!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!! That photo steals the show :) Love all the heart punching and the pretty white flourish frame...so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love this sue. Especially the gorgeous frame and that poppy just finishes it off. Thanks for playing along with us at CMH

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...