04 May, 2012

Stuck challenge

I had these adorable photos of Emilie sitting on my desk and when I saw the May Stuck challenge I knew it was the perfect sketch!


The  patterned papers are Prima, the stickers ( hens, tree and bird etc) are Basic Grey, the clouds are Studio Calico and the leaves punch is an EK (The little leaves are the punch-outs coloured with TH Distress Stains). I kinda loved how the sunflower on the Prima paper looks like a sun shining, so I added Glossy Accents to highlight it. On the sides I added some TH Texture stamping, softened with Pan Pastels in lemon.
Cheers,
Sue :)

8 comments:

  1. Soooo adorable Sue I love everything about it :))) Especially love your sunflower sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB work.....Loving it!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck!!! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow ... way too cute ... simply adorable ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page. Cutest photos. Love all the little birds. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos! I really like the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and I adore the LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue this is wonderful! Really captures the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue this is wonderful! Really captures the day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...