25 August, 2015

AwesomeYou - OTR

There is another awesome sketch and mood board at Off the Rails this month. I love the sketch, the colours and the blue heart!




I have had some Gelatos for a while and finally got around to having another little play with them. I have never been happy with previous attempts, but have seen a couple of videos recently with techniques that inspired me to have another go. So, I painted the background with gesso, scribbled on plastic with gelatos, sprayed with water and pressed the plastic onto the gessoed paper.

I have used another of my new Charm's Creations Embellishments, which I love!!
The lovely photo was taken at our Mainly Music group by Jill Guillemin from "What you see photography"

Have a great day!
Cheers,
Sue :)

9 comments:

  1. The gelato bg looks soooo great....I think you've worked 'em out, eh? As always, I am never disappointed when I visit your blog. Your scrapping is sooooo beautiful and so inspiring!!!! That photo is too cute for words, too.....thanks so much for sharing with us at Off The Rail this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful the colours are perfect. WTg Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sue. What a great layout. I love all those colours in the background and the vertical title just works. Thank you for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page and what a great job with the Gelatos! Thanks for joining us on Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't get any cuter than this! Adorable layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love it and the photo is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO so nice, love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - this is amazing! And what a stunning photo! Thanks for joining in at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable and so sweet.. great take on both the sketch and colour palette from OTRS

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...