20 August, 2015

Learning the Trade - Stuck?!, Charms Creations

Yesterday, I received my very exciting parcel from Charmane at Charms Creations, that I won over at Scrap the Girls! I couldn't wait to have a play! If you haven't seen their embellishments, check them out, here. You will want them all!! They also have a monthly challenge using their embellishments and this month's is to alter one of the DIY's.
I have used the August 15th sketch at Stuck?! Sketches for my playing!!



I altered the Charm's Creations white arrow and heart with stamps, gold Brilliance, metal bolt head domes and Heidi Swapp gold color spray.


The Stuck?! Sketch rotated:

Cheers,
Sue :)

7 comments:


  1. fabulous! Love hou you flipped the sketch to fit your photos! Great embellishments, papers and frame! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have rotated the sketch, looks so different. An amazing page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masking and the colour scheme that you used! Awesome embellishing....great prize! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally LOVE this Sue! So happy you were so excited to receive your Charms Creations Embellishments - makes me so happy :) Love your take on the sketch, the photos are so cute & love the ruler mask and the paper on the left! Thanks for entering! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovley.... I like how you combined and arranged everything.
    And, of course, the sweet Pics <3
    LG Bine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page, love the background work! Thanks for joining us Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, using the sketch and love how you altered the DIY. Thanks for joining in with us this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...