17 August, 2015

LGS Wk3 & Scrap the Girls

The Week 3 sketch is up at Let's Get Sketchy. Below is my layout of my grand-daughter and niece's daughter heading in to see Disney On Ice. They got to see so many 'princesses' dancing and were in awe of all the lights and action!
I am also putting this into the challenge at Scrap the Girls, who have a gorgeous mood board using pinks,  navy, white and glittering golds and a word frame!
And, also, the challenge at Frosted Designs, to use metal or metallics.

 
Scrap the Girls moodboard:

LGS Wk 3:

Cheers,
Sue :)


                                       

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fab design. Love the details and cute pic. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous LO@!!!I love this! !!!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frosted designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time i see one of your LO's i just sit and smile, always so beautiful.. Very clever lady xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.... Thanks, Brenda!! Love seeing all our grandies, eh?!!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow this is stunning! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... Absolutely beautiful!! I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is divine!!! I love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is perfect. I think it's my favourite. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love your details and how you have used the colours on white! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...