29 August, 2015

The perfect day - SATW, Tic-tac-toe

My daughter sent me this gorgeous pic while on holiday in Rarotonga. They are having such a great time swimming, kayaking and just playing on the beach with the kids!
I have gone with the beach vacation theme from the mood board at Scrap Around The World.
The NZ Gelatos facebook page is running a challenge this weekend to use your gelatos with stencils, so I have used the stencil on the background and heart.
I am also putting this in Rochelle Spears, Scrappy Friends, Tic-tac-toe board. I used the diagonal row: travel theme, camera, metal



Have a great weekend everyone!!
Cheers, 
Sue :)


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout!!! I love everything on it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great delicate background ♥ Love this idea! Thank You for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love the composition and that adorable photo! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that photo, so loving!! Beautiful page you have created with it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful photo and page! I just love your style and your wonderful blog, too! I am a follower now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this! What are those white circles under your layouts I see? Looks like a cut file maybe. Let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...