24 April, 2016

Poolside - Scrap the Girls

Such a gorgeous mood board at Scrap the Girls this month. I have actually done 2 layouts using it, but, one is waiting for a photo of a new granddaughter who is 3 days overdue and still very cosy where she is!!
So, here is the other one: Sweet Chloe hasn't actually enjoyed the pool up until the last couple of weeks, but this week I did get these pics while she was still smiling!



The mood board: I was inspired by the scallops, circles and colours.


Have a great Anzac weekend.
Remembering those who died for our freedom.
Lest We Forget


4 comments:

  1. Lovely Sue. Those photos are just adorable and I love your subtle background.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those circles. Thanks for playing along with STG xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the chipboard! Thanks for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty page!! Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...