19 November, 2011

Bonjour Mini Album

This is my last project using the Kaisercraft Bonjour papers and Prima embellisments from this months Scottie Crafts kit. I was so inspired by our Prima Day, that I wanted to make another mini-album!
I cut and dyed canvas, pink, aqua and cream,  mostly using Adrirondack sprays and Perfect Pearls Spray and glued the pieces to the chipboard album. Apart from Bonjour papers, I used sheet music paper downloaded from a free internet site and a little Prima packaging.



You might have noticed that one page has been created, but is actually minus a wedding photo!! No pressure, guys!!!!!
I am putting this album in the Southern Girls Bingo Challenge, (3PP's, Gems and punches).

Cheers,
Sue

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue!! The papers work so well with the wedding theme and love the music paper through it as well.
    Just gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Busy You! Love that pp range and using the canvas to spray and cover the board is cool. Very yummy....))) K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sue - I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a whole lot gorgeousness ... would love for you to share that music paper link ... pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous job on your mini album.....they are so yummy you don't wanna give em up!

    Glad to have you join in on the fun at Southern Girls Challenge.....Good Luck!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...