08 April, 2013

Family

Another one of the gorgeous photos from the Kirsty Pattinson photoshoot gift that Em received on leaving work.
This is an almost 'everything Prima layout'. The sketch is the April BAP, the background paper is from the Divine Collection available from Scottie Crafts. The flowers, wooden embellies, metal trinket, background swirl mask and bling are all Prima. The green colour spray is Dylusions 'Green Lime' and the peach is a mix of Perfect Pearls Interference Red and pink Panpastels.



I used the Color Combos Galore Inspiration Board #238 for my colour scheme. Their challenges not only have a colour scheme, but also Inspiration photos to add to the fun challenges.
I used photo#3 for my inspiration (Burlap behind the photo and flowers clusters as extra). I also took the extra inspiration of metal trinkets from photo#4.

In this part of New Zealand we are getting cooler Autumn mornings, but still endless days of gorgeous sunshine. I think we are still a way off the end of the drought. I am loving the days, despite having to buy in water to fill our empty tanks, but feel for the farmers and gardeners!

Sue :)

4 comments:

  1. How I love a day at your elbow,watching you create such beauty! You are one talented lady! Absolutely gorrgeousSue!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Sue, I loved the misting and all your beautiful elements. Thanks for playing along at CCG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful as always and what a wonderful shot of your daughter sil and bubby congrats on being a grandmother, Alison lewis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!!! Love this so much and all the glorious details.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...