18 August, 2013

37 weeks

Another challenging, fun, sketch from Scrapfriends!

Here is my take using Kaisercraft True Romance papers and Spellbinders Lacy Hearts die from Scottie Crafts.

Romance and hearts... Aww... has to be a layout about love!!  Jeff and Aimee had some beautiful photos taken before young Master Smith arrives!

 A couple of close-ups:


For more details on this layout and a tutorial on embossing with Spellbinders (the black heart),
visit the Scottie Crafts blog, HERE.

Cheers,
Sue :)


7 comments:

  1. Hello stranger, I'm such a bad blogger, I've not called by in ages! Your amazing work leaves me gasping, I've looked back and there's just so much scrumminess! I am totally in awe of you and your talent. The tags, the layouts, stunning!!!!!
    hoping all's good with you, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. Love the hearts and your masking. Awesome use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful, I love all the hearts, makes it so full of love, and what a great photo, I love how the preggers tummy is celebrated these days, when I was pregers we wore the tents and covered up our tummys.. wish I had some photos of me like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the subtle textures, color palette and heart composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout. Love your interpretation of the sketch - the masking is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea, using hearts! Looks great.....& she is BLOOMING...love how they do sweet preggers photos these days! Thanks for joining us at SF:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is sooo lovely!! great take on the sketch too!!! glad you played along :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...