24 November, 2013

Magic

Just a quick post, because it is so hot in this room today!!
Miss M was fascinated with her first sparkler on Guy Fawkes Day. In New Zealand we can still buy fireworks. Every year there is debate about it and I'm sure it wont be many years before only public displays will be allowed. But in the meantime there is nothing quite like the magic of a sparkler!






I used the sketch from Sketches with a Twist (use texture paste/paint)

I have used some more of the goodies in the November kit from Frosted Designs (love that punched star paper) and am putting this layout into their Fabulous Friday 11 item Challenge.

Off to find a breeze and a cold drink!!
Cheers,
Sue :)


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Sue, love the textures stars, great take on the sketch, and we are not allowed fire works at home, but sparklers are allowed and so much fun on new years eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO!! The colors, composition, texture elements all fit perfectly! My favorite are the stars!!! Wow :) thanks so much for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Sue .. thanks for taking the challenge on SWAT, simply loving the stars .. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all those textured stars down the side of your layout! This is the cutest layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! I hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue... this is FABULOUS!! I love the way you stenciled the stars on the doily... very cool! I hope you don't mind but I think I need to share this in our FB group!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I simply love the texture and all the little details. Such a beautifully done layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your layers, hidden/tucked embellishments, and dimension!! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a Christmas theme challenge, and we'd love for you to enter! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...