22 July, 2015

GD at ARTastic

I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer at ARTastic this month!! Their challenges are based on a piece of art work.
I loved this wonderful painting by Shirley Charlton (aka Shirlroma) called "Umbrellas, wet street".  So beautiful! The extra criteria, this month, is to use water (liquid) in some way on your layout. I have used a gold liquid spray.


I was inspired by the striking gold and purple colours, the umbrellas, the vague arches in the background and the diamond shapes on the wet paving. My son and DIL have just come home from Singapore and sent me this perfect pic!

Thanks, Jane for inviting me to Guest Design for you!!
Cheers,
Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...