07 September, 2018

Made to Scrap and Clique

There is a fun moodboard at Made to Scrap-the Aussie way this month. My DIL recently sent me this pic taken at Taronga Zoo and it jumped out at me when I saw this challenge!

I also had this totally gorgeous print and cut file from Clique Kits that I wanted to use.





                                               
The Clique Kits cut file: How beautiful is this?

                                            
I used some of the little 'paint splashes' as backing for the little black cut file flowers. I was thrilled with how well the file cut!

                                  



The Made to Scrap moodboard: I loved the watercolour and flourish effects, but had to use the giraffe image. 
                                         

Aussie products I have used include a Charm's Creations felt circle with button, Cocoa Vanilla papers and embellies from the Creative Escape, the tulip row cut file from Cut to You and a Funky Flair.

                              

Happy Spring/Autumn everyone!!
Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...